Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts


  • I recently stumbled across another military faker website that exposes guys who made outrageous (and often illegal) claims about military service. In some I ways I get it- may help with chasin' the ladies and make you look hard in a bar but others- how can they do that, especially when they defraud the government and soak civilian assistance programs?
  • There are guys who wait months and years for their claims to be decided by the VA while these monsters collect disability-and some of them literally never served a day.
  • I cannot remember the last time I played a video game but would buy an Asteroids console model in a minute if cost were no object.
  • Chili with shredded triple cheddar cheese, Cheez It crackers  and Pringles Southwestern Ranch Tortilla chips and washed down with orange juice- its whats for lunch (03/31/2014).
  • Pro Flowers over charged my card the last time I sent flowers through them. I told them  about the overcharge and to quit sending me E Mails. They replied with a, " 20% discount- For your next order! " and literally doubled the E Mails.
  • Here- watch the most awesome and realistic car chase scene in the history of ever.

No comments: