Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday's Missives

What would a stock show be without a hamburger bigger than your head?



Or a new friend and a PBR rodeo bull and a pink and black pig to play with?




Or dangerous metal farm equipment to play on? Probably not too great says Zac.



  • The Asteroids Galaxy Tour- Around The Bend. I'm told this has blown up with it's use in an IPOD commercial? Don't know, I haven't seen it, but fun, cool music in a trippy video.
  • Zac told me he loved me "finintity" this morning. It does not get any better than that.
  • Building up another aquarium. It's of decent size, but small-ish-er than I thought where I'd be now in my aquaria endeavors. It will be pretty nice though. My concept will be all natural colors with natural appearing decorations with a large school of a species that's been standard aquarium fish for the last 100 years and some interesting oddballs. Also, due to small size and fact I want the tank very easy to maintain none of the fish will exceed 3 inches at full growth potential. It will be live planted and I might experiment with natural light cycles and spectrum's if I can figure out an inexpensive way to accomplish same.
  • Next tank will have black sand substrate, black rocks, be lit with ultraviolet light and house albinos and species with colors that will pop under that light.
  • That one may deserve a webcam.
  • I own a gun that's killed someone. It's ridiculous to assign any kind of malevolence to an inanimate object, but yes that fact jumps out at me sometimes when I handle it.
  • Watched Cars with Zac again. Amazing animation for a great story. I love it and I'm very confident will never tire of it and it's a shame it wouldn't lend itself well to a sequel.
  • Zac went into Davids Western store in Weatherford and said, I need a new hat and I've got my own money in my pocket!


No comments: