Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Just Tuesday


  • The Pennsylvania kid who stabbed the other students in his school was said by another student in an early report I read to be smart, fairly popular and have friends. I saw his picture and his name-Hribel. There is not a chance that first report was accurate. I can guess he was literally tortured and not least of which that last name was used against him with various combinations of Horrible being involved.
  • Hot sports opinion: in five years nobody will know who Johnny Manziel is other than a trivia question.
  • The luster has worn from my work schedule. We work late one night a week for overtime then late one night for the trill of getting off early one day. I am exhausted- literally exhausted and tired all the time.
  • There are a lot of series from HULU, NETFLIX and FX etc that the ads don't really tell you anything about them. I don't know why I even looked up the show Fargo. The ad didn't even intrigue me I just randomly did it.
  • A patient recently referred to her isolation status as insulation status. Funny foibles of otherwise fluent foreign born people are funny.
  • Another recent patient stank so badly when he came for meds that when I went to another nurses office to help her with a computer problem I could smell the funk and I swear it was on me and didn't just waft down and across the hall.
  • Holy smokes. I just realized- she must have thought that aroma was me!
  • Stunk or stank?

No comments: