Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday's Digressions

Good idea. I couldn't find a copyright so I'm totally jacking the idea


  • Glassgiant.com for miracle pics of yourself etc.
  • Down with Dino? Great classic television appearance- he cracks wise while stoned on Scotch then sings Everybody Loves Somebody and knocks it out of the park!
  • Flea- one of the few bass bass players who is so good you don't have to be a musician to know who he is.
  • I have been killing myself with work and play lately- almost literally as I couldn't go to sleep last night and tossed and turned.  Not only did I hurt terribly-I was too tired to sleep and I feel great this morning and I wish I new the secret. I would bottle it up and sell it.
  • Matthew McCounahey's voice is creepy on those Reliant commercials if you hear them too often or listen too closely.
  • I think I misspelled his last name but I'm not going to think about it and put anymore effort into that sentence.
  • Sometimes it is best to remind ourselves that some things are none of our business.
  • When I was doing contract nursing I would spend a lot of time at the pool. It was a quick, close way to socialize, get sun ( I worked nights ) and exercise. It was my hydration time and coincided with an interest in oddball sodas so I always had a drink in my hand and often in a brown glass bottle. I had not had a drink in years at that point but oddly got a reputation as an alky. People I didn't even know would offer me alcohol if they saw me without a drink in my hand as they must have assumed I was broke and they didn't want to see me go into the DTs.
  • My nursing buddy is going to buy my Army sleep system as I'm moving toward a lighter down bag and I'm going to burn another office friend with a goofy looking polar bear cookie jar by putting it on his desk before he gets to work. So, yeah I'm going to be walking across our huge parking lot carrying a sleeping bag and a ceramic polar bear.
  • That is how I troll for babes.

No comments: