Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday's Dispatch

FG is quite a bit younger than me.


All this packs down 

to this and will serve 4 people well for camping cookery. Get the Texsport set and Glacier stainless bowls from Campmor. Fill voids with a microfiber towel or two, soap impregnated scrub pads in zip bags and spices and you're good to hook. The cups are a dollar or less each and are from Wally World.




  • There was a supposed UFO sighting in Arizona a few years ago involving some lights at night and witnesses numbering in the I believe I read and heard- hundreds. The only problem with this event? It involved some lights moving at night- some lights that I assure you were flares being fired from a military aircraft and filmed at fairly long range. What makes me so sure? I've witnessed these flares fired in daylight, at night, in the desert, over wooded areas, over urban areas, in war time, in peace time, from a distance and so close I could feel the heat coming off the flares and had to put out the resultant fire to keep my vehicle from burning and in all these conditions from both helicopters and fixed wing aircraft. I have seen them fired by everything from cargo aircraft to fighter-bombers to helicopters including Blackhawks, UH1s, Cobras and Apaches in temps ranging from below freezing to 130 degrees.. If you know the incident to which I'm referring- I promise you I'm correct and our government is not hiding anything.
  • I have 556 posts built up to publish in the future.
  • The ghost shrimps swim around in the aquarium being creepy using their creepy little legs instead of their flapper tail.
  • Marcy Playground has been on the playlist a lot recently.
  • It is 1019 in the morning and a nap sounds really good right now but their are a couple of shows I want to watch while I have the house to myself and I need to go to the bank to get some money. My first world nightmare.
  • Also, I tore a hangnail off my little finger and it hurts.
  • I do not get Bo Burnham although I have tried and would have been sure I would have loved his stuff based on what I had read about him.

No comments: