Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday's Dispatch

What you get when you'r my GF and you say, Will you cook tonight- something simple?

  • A very good, short article on the making of a Jihadi with some good reminders of how all of us think to an extent.
  • I can do alright I guess in a crisis but, I do not thrive on chaos and conflict- in any way.
  • Key and Peale do some pretty funny and original stuff but yeah, they can be crude.
    I tried to gut myself while cutting open a box at work- I just nearly succeeded

    At FG's work for XMas somebody brings in things in  bags and hands out Legos to the staff who then use them as currency to bid in an auction. FG snagged this potato.
    I don't own one single store bought drinking glass.
  • I am about to go to the store on my bike.
  • I intend to spend the rest of the day soaking in a hot tub, followed by icing my back and knee down and taking copious amounts of ibuprofen.
  • Somehow I missed The Kroll Show but I bet I would like it although a little bit may go a long way.
  • One of the few advertisements I can fall for are ads for TV shows or movies that interest me otherwise when an ad is on for a product or service, I have an instinctive reaction to consciously reject whatever they're trying to manipulate me into buying.
  • Life is all about making memories and one day those are all we'll have.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I intend to keep drinking enough that I won't have real memories, just things my kids TELL me I did and used to be. I'm already at the point where I'm pretty sure I lived various Nineties sitcoms.

el chupacabra said...

Ha, I feel your pain Katy.

Cattastroficka said...

You say potato, I say pineapple.