Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday's Dispatch





  • The king of Bhutan is known as the Dragon King, his dynasty- Wangchuck.
  • Cooool.
  • I have had a Limp Bizkit song stuck in my mind for 14 hours now.
  • Uncool.
  • Our president is many things but, politically naive in international affairs while dealing other countries sadly, is very near top of the list. Watch this video if you don't believe me but, you may want a throw up bucket near by- it's pretty bad. Don't find that such a big deal? It's tied to the virtually worthless deal the administration is so happy about that allows overflights of Russian territory to resupply our forces in Afghanistan- an agreement that's allowed exactly one flight.
  • Lou Diamond Phillips used to get on my nerves like no other actor on the planet but, he's done some pretty OK stuff recently.
  • Zac informed me the other day, Be nice to me- I'm a baby!
  • Why is the question mark on a keyboard with the letters field and the exclamation up with the numbers?
  • So glad a recent patients family wasn't there for his death and I don't think I've ever said that. He vomited blood and cancerous material out of his mouth and his trach. hole in projectile globs that travelled 3+ feet as he gulped for air and urinated an impossible amount of foul smelling urine all over himself and the bed. It was not peaceful, nor beautiful.
  • I confide in my nieces and nephews they're my favorites- each and every one of them.
  • The above from continued old draft cleanup effort.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I'd rather be the girl in the green shirt in that picture than to have a Limp Bizkit song stuck in my head for 14 hours.