Monday, February 10, 2014

Super Person Profile

"miss aubrey
I'm a Californian born and raised. After graduating from Carnegie Mellon (where I was trained in classical voice) I came home and fell in love with an old friend. Now we're hitched. His name is Phil and he's my best friend. I'm an opera singer, a supernanny, a friend, a cook in training. I love old photographs, chocolate in all forms, afternoons at museums, and funny people. My family is my world and my universe revolves around them. "


Some people seem to have it all and then- there's me.

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

...I never knew her, but I loved her just the same,
I loved her name.
Wish that I had found the way
And the reasons that would make her stay.
I have learned to lead a life apart from all the rest.
If I can't have the one I want, I'll do without the best
...

Anonymous said...

But how I miss the girl
And I'd go a million times around the world just to say
She had been mine for a day