Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday's Missives

When I was a kid I read about spontaneous human combustion and spent weeks terrified I would well, combust spontaneously. Kevin keep up! I can't mommmm- I'm hot! I might spontaneously combust! I was sort of a goob.

  • I won't say when I go to a hospice cases house it's always a matter of, When things go wrong they call me and in case you're wondering things have indeed gone wrong, but sometimes that's the case. They do call me when other nurses aren't working out and tell me so when the case is offered.

  • A lot of nurses would be intimidated by those circumstances, but in many cases if you hear what the family had perceived as weaknesses of the previous nurse when the case is offered you can sincerely play up to that in the patients home and half your battle is done.

  • Plus no matter what- listen to them. Listen until they get tired of hearing themselves talk.

  • Helped coach Zachary's soccer team tonight. Oh, my aching back, knees, neck, ankles...

  • And, I've got a headache.

  • Whaaa.

  • One of the wiper motor gears broke on my car when I turned the wipers on during the last freeze.

  • Insert frowny faced emoticon here-.

No comments: