Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just A Tuesday




  • People are great I mean really- it is good to be around them and get to know new ones. They are why I have a job and have a job that I love but I have always needed alone time. Ever since I could I would slip off somewhere or stay up late or get up early just to be by myself.
  • My knee hurts.
  • I just watched an old Joe Isuzu commercial comparing the Jeep Cherokee to the Trooper. The Cherokee was represented by an Indian on a pony in full war dress. When Joe says to the effect, Today I'm going to compare the Trooper to the Cherokee. the Indian says, How?  
  • There is not a chance the Syrian army used sarin as has been alleged to drag us into some more shenanigans we have no business involving ourselves in. The Assad regime may be monstrous and he the Devil himself but he isn't stupid. They know as well as anybody- the only thing guaranteed to bring the whole world down on them would be to give the opposition fighters a chemistry lesson. The numbers being reported should also make us call bull-crap. They have at least been killing those kind of numbers per day- with bullets, tank rounds and artillery without bringing any heat down on themselves. As a bonus- maybe they weren't exactly winning before the sarin news but they weren't losing either. That makes me think they had no reason to use the gas and more likely everybody wanting to get involved would lie.
    Here, have a cloud or two- or a million.
  • Kids should never have headaches. If they do they are either dehydrated, are severely stressed out by a family situation or have a brain tumor.
  • A cover of Jolene by Strawberry Switchblade. Not great, but interesting.

1 comment:

RPM said...

One other legit headache cause for kids, bad eyeglasses. I used to get horrible headaches in Jr. High, bad enough I'd get nauseous. Everyone swore I was faking. After getting my regular exam they discovered a mistake in my astigmatism prescription. New glasses, no mo headaches.