Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday's Dispatch



  • I read the royal wedding would have 2 billion viewers. That is incomprehensibly retarded.
  • Every site I went to during that time would say the server is busy and my news browser loaded slowly even though my connection was excellent- since I was not looking at a site covering the wedding that is just a coincidence right?
  • Tell me the entire world didn't stop for the wedding of those inbred genetic lottery winners and make the whole internets run slow.
  • imagine your on a bus and a giant bear gets on
    50% WOULD BE FREAKED OUT AND GET OFF
    40% WOULD BE FREAKED OUT BUT STAY ON
    9% WOULD CRY
    IM THE 1% THAT WOULD START SINGING SAVIOR NEXT TO IT.
  • Comment from Youtube regarding Rise Against's song Savior. Read everything you want into that song about me- it will be true.
  • Oh, but not the video itself- I'm not down with furry action.

No comments: