Saturday, June 22, 2013

Another Fave Singer You've Never Heard Of




Tricky- one of Bristols finest doing Excess. If it sounds familar, you've probably seen the movie 13 Ghosts. If the singer looks familiar you've probably seen The Fifth Element (one of the best sci fi movies ever). Well, enjoy- it's a terrible performance he makes some mistakes and he seems to be skulled out on something but, I like it anyway. It's a character defect in me really- I'm much too forgiving. I hope you dig it.
Tricky :
I believe in
I deceive in
Bottom weaving
I can breathe in
Make a wish in Flower fishing
Moving vibration
Mild relation
I'm jamaican on your radio station
Got a curse in
Could be worse in
You first In a hearse in
Good as dead in
Nothing left in
Nothing left in
Some be heading
I need a head rest in
And a feed from a warm breast
A man making hits For the childhood of hicks
Underground like Who's it sound like
You all sound the same
But you don't know my name
Amber Sunshower sings in her hotness:
I believe in people lying
I believe in people dying
I believe in people flying
I believe in people crying
I believe in people balking
I believe in people talking
I believe in people breathing
I believe in people being

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Uh, yeah, that is dreadful - but, hey, I hung on for a full minute.

That's worth something, huh?

Unknown said...

I have a couple Tricky albums. Never lived up to his promise, it seems.

I wish he had. His first few albums were memorable and idiosyncratic!