Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday's Digressions



    I don't even want to know- and I honestly have no idea where this pic came from.


  • Are you down with the Dandy Warhols? No? Then get that way! Dig?



  • When I need to I can vomit nearly on command.



  • A woman who had my phone number because of work sent this earlier,"When you have a chance to stop and safely do it send me ur birthday I'm learning about personality traits for fun."



  • Sounds like a trap.



  • A very beautiful family member to a patient was very flirty with me recently- I turned off my signal emanator immediately.



  • Yes, I have limits and even something of a moral compass.



  • "You're beautiful, thanks babe."



  • How I ended my last professional phone conversation.

7 comments:

Paxford said...

Cows with guns!! - Classic :D

Pax

Opus #6 said...

That cow needs to cover up his nipples.

The woman might have been ovulating. Good thing you resisted. Or there might have been another "blogadelphia" baby in 9 months...

Ada said...

Ohmygosh...I have the worlds worst gag reflex. Unfortunately I passed it on to both of my sweet children. Dang...that's a lot of puke to clean up. Gross, right?

Sounds like a trap of fun...do it. Or better yet, tell her your bday is 12.21 and see what my traits are. :)

an Donalbane said...

That is a way cool holster rig, with the cartridge loops for his scattergun and his six-shooter.

I don't think the outfit is Cowboy Action standard regulation, though.

Leastwise I've never seen someone so attired at a C.A.S. match.

an Donalbane said...

OK, maybe the dude is the new spokesperson for Classic Old West Styles: http://www.cows.com/2.0/

mzchief said...

To Chupacabra...
A few things come to mind while reading this blog entry. However, "WHY" is, by far, the most prevalent thought.

* WHY does ANYONE buy a cow costume when they happen upon one and WHY ever dress, including make-up, in a cow costume.

* WHY does anyone need to be able to vomit on command? Trust me, that is not a skill that makes for a fun Show-and-Tell topic.

* WHY are soooo bloody many women sooooo bloody transparent with regard to their shallow schemes? For Heaven's sake, if a woman is going to engage in scheming she bloody well better have amazing skills.

* WHY are you still single.

The Accomplice said...

I wanted to invite you to read my blog. Anywho, since your email is hidden.... I can't do it. If you still want to read it please email me your email addess to theaccomplice76234@yahoo.com