Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday's Missives





From Russia with love- a very cool daily driving, money making rig that looks more than capable to take on the world in the apocalypse





  • "I can't believe that the average Israeli doesn't see merit in a solution that creates a separate state for the Palestinians. The settler movement, driven as it is by religious beliefs not subject to rational political discussion, won't see things that way, but most Israelis aren't settlers. Iran can say silly things about Israel because Israel has not made peace with people who have lived on that land for 2000 years. Make peace, and Ahmedinijad will have a harder time finding a receptive audience for his statements. John Carrol"





  • "John Carroll, So if I throw a grenade in your front yard then you are going to automatically give me your house? " both from msnbc message board related to article on Israeli Home Front preparedness drill.





  • I slept all day after a particularly tiring night at work. My oldest and his cousins were here in the house all day.





  • It looks like a hand grenade went off in the house.





  • Some people from my high school want to get together informally for dinner one night.





  • I almost led that sentence off with some kids from my high school...





  • Good grief.





  • Being good looking makes peoples lives so much easier- the doors it opens. When Zac is late for breakfast at his daycare the teacher doesn't sit him down in front of some cold cereal and a juice box (or tell us it's too late and leave it at that)- she fusses over him and cooks him something if something wasn't already saved for him.





  • At the pharmacy earlier the lady who has worked behind the counter there for 30-40 years gave him a package of M&Ms.





  • Just because he's cute.





  • When one got jacked from him by another little kid who came in later he said,"Hey you, this is ain't yours! It's mine!"
  • War Pigs cover as I can assure you, you've never heard before- yes, The Dresdnen Dolls and it's geat.

4 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Well, sounds like you don't need anybody to toss a grenade in your front yard to make a point. Your youngster took care of that himself.

Ada said...

Ahhhh, the curse of good looking children. :)

Oh and I think that vehicle should be my bday present in a couple years...you know, just in case. :)

Anonymous said...

Good looks hel I'm sure but that little man learned how to charm the ladies from his daddy! : )

el chupacabra said...

Opus- yeah they're pretty awesome that way! Someday tooo soon we'll all be wishing we were stepping over some crazy mess...

Ad Rock- Ha, I know the alternative though?

Ano- Hey you! Pfftht- you always give me too much credit.