Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Overheard In My Hometown

Two extremely odorous, fat people were walking through the Albertsons of my hometown- how odorous you say? Ok, these people were so odorous they literally cleared the aisles of people as they walked down them, the people literally holding their noses and gagging as they moved away from them and their stench would linger even after they left the aisle. The woman was wearing a stained tank top and by stained I mean I think there was a chicken leg stuck on it and the man wore low riding jeans that would have exposed his butt crack except for the yellow and brown stained bandage that came up out of his buttock and was taped to his lower back.



Did I set that up well enough? Anyway, she was overheard to say:



"In some of my more lucid moments I've been catching up on my reading lately and I've found some great recipes."

4 comments:

RPM said...

I was working on an isle and had a woman like that walk past. The smell was foul and lingering. As soon as she was out of sight 2 very hot girls came around the corner and walked past. They both looked at me in horror and I immediately said "I SWEAR TO GOD IT'S NOT ME!"

mzchief said...

To RPM...
*OTFLOLHysterically*
You poor dear man.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*StillLOL*

el chupacabra said...

R- I'm sure they believed you man.

MZ- Hi dear.

mzchief said...

To Chupacabra...
Hello, my friend.