Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday's Digressions




  • Moe Howard interviews on The Mike Douglas Show- he talks about the early history of the Stooges- fantastic.


  • The Farrely brothers are making a 3 Stooges movie. Benicio Del Toro will play Moe and Paul Giamatti Larry with no word who will be playing Curly.


  • Really.


  • It's about time although, I felt sure it would be made by Mel Gibson.
  • I think Curly should be played by an unknown who bears an uncanny resemblance to him.

  • I was recently reminded of a direct ancestors slave woman. Don't really know why she has always sparked my curiosity so, but from the first moment my eyes locked on her description in a list of property for an estate auction I've been fascinated by what she may have been like.

  • It read something like, one (1) young negro house woman named Chynna age unknown...

  • My neighbors dog got into my garbage and scattered it all over her yard. I cleaned it up.

  • Why?

2 comments:

YM said...

I suppose Benicio Del Toro could be made to look like Moe, but I can't see him acting like him. Paul Giamatti is probably a good choice for Larry. Maybe Benicio has a brother to play Curly since Moe and Curly were real life brothers?

You picked up the garbage because you're a nice guy.

RPM said...

If the Farrelly brothers are making it, I expect greatness. What I've read has Sean Penn as Larry, not Paul Giamatti.

Kevin Heffernan would be a good pick for Curly.