Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday's Digressions

Large round worm (hence the species name roundworm) that came from the first growler pup took on my tile when I brought it home from that nasty trailer park.

  • The Presidents Kenyan aunt is fighting for asylum status in the US. She was first ordered deported in 2004 whereupon she promptly returned to her publicly funded housing.

  • I don't even know where to start. Literally, as in- I'm not trying to be vicious, I'm not hand wringing, it's not with a sense of eye rolling resignation I say that etc, I just don't know where to start.

  • The lady who lived near my children's school and would wait for her own at the bus stop with a giant lizard on a leash, a boa constrictor around her neck or a naked mole rat peering out of her shirt pocket has moved. I hate that- wanted to see if she would be a sport and pose for a pic to put here.

  • I made the naked mole rat part up- the rest is true.

  • Was more than tempted when I dropped something off for my son this morning to make goofy faces at the lady making the announcements and saying the pledge over the PA.

  • Restraint- my watchword.

  • I use the word "tumultuous" often and have for years, but didn't know the actual by the book definition until this morning- funny.

  • The pup begged me to come give him some hate from his warm protected environment of the kids restroom this morning when I got home from work.

  • I'm beaming it to him as he keeps my feet warm while I write this.

2 comments:

YM said...

I knew you didn't hate that dog.

Have a tumult free day!

an Donalbane said...

Glenfiddich and The Dalmore are some fine single malt whiskys.

Are there very many tumult blends?