Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oh Come On Ahmed

Headline after Iran's successful launch of a satellite today February 3, 2010.
"Iran sends mouse, worms, turtles into space
President: ‘Scientific arena is where we could defeat (West’s) domination’ " AP

I literally nearly fell out of my chair laughing. I mean literally as in I think I tore something. The bad thing? It's already known that sat. could be used to direct a nuclear weapon- but I will assure you over the coming days you'll hear ten times as much about gays in the military as you will this issue in the news.
It simply would not surprise if this is the first place you read about the launch and have heard multiple reports on "don't ask don't tell" today.
We are out own worst enemies.

1 comment:

RPM said...

Well to be honest, I had heard over at Flamewarriors that Amadinnajihad had a "surprise" planned for today but didn't hear what it was.

Now I know.