Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday's Missives


























  • This is all I really want- too much to ask?
  • When the baby came into my life he would have been pretty high on the the list of things I would have said I didn't need in my life.
  • He has been one the best and most important things that has ever happened to me.
  • My daughter finally camped out with me- just me and her, very cool but, rainy. The only tiny leak in the whole tent was of course was right over my pretty little forehead.
  • Drip...drip...drip...drip...drip...drip...
  • Don't know what the terrorists are complaining about.
  • I really don't like flour tortillas unless very fresh and high quality. When I did construction work I had a Mexican friend sharing a house with me and after he brought his wife across every morning there was the smell of fresh corn tortillas cooking. Monday through Sunday, rain or shine.
  • I love spicy foods- you will not eat me under the table with them but, I don't like hot things just for the sake of hot. Vietnamese people eat a lot of ginger, especially on holidays.
  • Don't get.
  • It's just hot (especially types from certain areas) not spicy, just hot- like placing a hot penny in your mouth. Do not understand.
  • Don't understand bell peppers either, they just taste green- like grass. Is it a texture thing?
  • I sound like a food complainer rather than food lover today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love spicy foods, and all kinds of chilis and other peppers, but I cannot stand bell peppers.

Ada said...

I used to hide in the cabinets when I was little. Also, I'm pretty sure he is cuter and cuter every time I see him.

Started eating hot things when I was pregnant with my baby girl. Everything gave me heartburn EXCEPT...hot wings. Crazy, right? It started a love of things hot. Mmmm, the hotter the better.

el chupacabra said...

An.- Hey you, I remember that.

Ad Rock- Thanks. My thing was the clothes hamper- I know eeeew.

Accomplice- K got it. Thanks.