Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday's Digressions




I hate my childrens dog. Here, he jumps in my lap for a dose of hate- hatey, hate-hate. The word hate is a very strong word and I mean it in the purest, most refined sense in this case.




  • "In this hole that is me, the dead are rolling over." Favorite line from my favorite Mudvayne song- Happy. Yes, you read the title correctly!
  • And yes- I have a favorite Mudvayne song.
  • I nearly cried on my case last night. As open as I normally try to be here, this time privacy issues aside- I simply can't repeat why: God so sad.
  • "The things that die with our patients that live on in us."Something I said recently that made everyone say, "Whoa- that was good."
  • Mood: not as bleak as these first few lines make it look! Actually motivated and hopeful.
  • Nice compliment this morning after two nurses from my agency stopped by my patients room to meet me and then talked to our boss: " Pete and Christy said they stopped by and meet you last night- they said, you were funny!"
  • Thank ya, thank ya very much.
  • I don't like not being able to say where my children are at any given moment.
  • Zacs motorcycle needs to be brought in after being on the charger for, oh say a week- it ought to be rarin to go.
  • Kind of folksy- but Rarin To Go was the motto of my old Army unit.
  • Again, the things that die and things that live on in us.
  • There I go again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed day :)

el chupacabra said...

Anon- Thank ya. Thank ya, very much.

YM said...

How can you resist, nay, hate, a face like that>

Opus #6 said...

I know why you don't like the dog. He jumps up. That drives me nuts and I hate those dogs too.

If a dog stays down and minds his own business, we get along just fine.

MarmiteToasty said...

I will take the cutie pie dog off your hands :)

x

el chupacabra said...

My Queen- Hello my love- well hate IS my middle name.

Opus- Hi pretty lady. Actually I called him up there for that foto op- he's pretty good about some thing. Part of the heartburn is the usual after months-years of "Can we have a dog- pwease! We'll help take of him!" Well, you can guess how the story pans out from there...

Marmsie- I still have your post address- he's boxed up and on the way. It will take 7-10 business days...

MarmiteToasty said...

:) I'll await his arrived with baited breath........ Im mega chuffed lol

x

YM said...

You would hate my dog too.