Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Twitteral Quotes

"One of us is puking, one has diarrhea, one has tension headaches and one has a sore throat and congestion. Playdate, anyone?


Parasites, Parasites, Parasites. Where else can you find such words as "diarrhea," "megacolon" and "frothy vaginal discharge" together?


Awesome … the lady behind me just coughed phlegm all over my jacket. Gross.


Forgot I ate lots of fresh beets the last 2 days, almost thought I had hemorrhoids. Happy Thanksgiving!


Check out these beautiful bowels" -actually referencing bowls on ebay



from PC World.com

3 comments:

mzchief said...

Now that I have finished gagging, allow me to thank you, ever so much, for all the bodily secretions information...

You nurse/doctor/medical tech/ems people have a VERY twisted sense of what is appropriate breakfast conversation.
*;)

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I contemplate the list inform should have more info then it has.