- Last night (12/01/2014) we went to see Handel's Messiah at the WC. It was very good- better than last years and one of the best I've seen there.
- It has happened again: approximately 48 hours after discussing hanging Christmas lights and garland and concurrently discussing a family members birthday in separate EMails to different people I got hit with ads for deals on home improvement items from Amazon and ads from Proflowers.
- SKYNET is awakening.
- I look forward to watching Edge Of Tomorrow again.
- Even if I'm in good standing on a job there is sometimes a vague fear during an absence that it will be determined that my services are no longer needed and on my return my key won't fit the door or I'll be greeted by a supervisor who will say, Kevin, we need to talk....
- A long ago very liberal acquaintance who worked in a government sector job would empty the ghettos surrounding her office when it was time to hire temps. To no ones shock but hers if a worker needed a pen- it better be one they had chained to their desk before the temps came in as anything portable walked out with the temps at the end of the first day. They would even steal water from the dispenser by filling jugs before they left.
- The literal worst part of the preceding thought? She wouldn't have hired a single one of those people with her own money.
Little 20 dollar bill what tortured route took you from Quinlan to Weatherford America? Do you miss your friends at Cash Pawn #8 ? Did I tear you away from new friends at the North Main Sonic?
- Drivin N Cryin will be at Billy Bob's on the 30th of December. I would like to go but I don't want to be disappointed as I have been listening to their music for most of 30 years.
- Oh crap- they'll be with the Toadies, another band I have listened to for 30 years and know better than to see live- I have never heard anything good about them live.
Dead hog being dead after getting smashed by a vehicle on 920