|The ole F1|
- I like the Next Blog forays but, recently found one that was very disturbing. It involved animals, women, children and sex. Very sad.
- There was an older guy when I was a lot younger who was known for supposedly his mother died because of an abdominal infection caused by his father having sex with a horse and then having sex with the guy's mother. I had always dismissed it as a cruel rumor- until I left home and our paths crossed somehow- we actually became friends. It came out in a, You think that's bad. kind of statement.
- Yeah, you still got me beat on that one homes.
- Yes, he literally said, My dad would go down to the barn and screw the mares. One time he came home and had sex with my mom. She developed peritonitis and died a week later.
The Timberline SQ2 is perfect- it vents like crazy and with a footprint you can light set it and it weighs only 4 pounds
My field notes. Some day they will be a national archival treasure.
Witches log. It still wasn't burned by the time we left- after a half a liter of stove fuel and pounds of tinder and two concerted efforts to get it to light and it was a dry as a bone.
Sun bleached turtle shell frags.
A wonderful beverage. Find it in your grocers awesome section.
A Thanksgiving dinner could be faked by a good cook with the camping cooking gear I own and 99% of the time this pot which doubles as a case for my stove is all I use. A scrap of towel protects the stove's wings and keeps the pot on the stove.
- I'm really not supposed to do that but I will for you because you are from Iraq. what I recently said to a patient.
- Even more recently (today is 09/19/2014) I accidentally hit on an Iraqi patient. She had finished everything required of her and said, Well I guess I'll never see you again. I replied, Maybe not. Who knows?! She whipped around and said Oh, good- you have my number -right?
- Get away from me you little devil.
FG: Oh, help him Kevin he's stuck! He's dead baby. No, no he's moving. Help him he's stuck!
Dutifully I pulled him out so she could see he was dead as a hammer.
I don't remember what these are called but if you rub a handful on dead fish stinking hands it gets the smell off pretty well.
- Today I am home laying out from work. Nat Geo has a show on about World's Deadliest. I am drinking some fancy pants coffee. I won't say all is good, as I feel terrible but it could be worse.
- Every day you wake up exchanging gases, have food stuffs to process for fuel and you can void your wastes is a good day I always say.