|In the entrance to Rodeo Goat|
- Recently the director of an organization we work with came to learn more about how we operated so we could coordinate services better. She reeked of dirty feet. I mean- there was a heat associated with it and it would put a taste in your mouth.
- We went to Cracker Barrel yesterday (09/06/2014). It cost 50 bucks for 4 of us to get out of there. I would rather have a peanut butter sandwich, banana and glass of milk for breakfast about 4 times and then use the 200 bucks for a road trip or buy some new gear.
- My next 3 in 1 coat has Thermoball in the nomenclature. Eeew, that sounds nasty but it looks awesome.
God's eye phenomenon. FG says she thinks about Heaven every time she sees one.
- There is a chill in the air in the morning and evenings and that is alright in my book.
- I deferred a camping trip yesterday due to storms in the area. It wasn't all that bad overnight- I wish we had gone. The kids were basically begging to go. I'm lucky that way.
- Your unsolicited outdoor parent advice for the day: Make it all about them and you will have a better time yourself. Be patient. Let them swim and play with fire- whatever and they will be begging you to go instead of you dragging them out of the house.
- My eldest son is jacked and has cool tattoos on his arms. He is like a more muscular, smarter, cooler, better looking and more tattooed version of me. I hope he realizes what a gift this American life is.
Found during my RV search. Why?
Search continues. Whattha?!
Another day another search for the deal. Reaaaack.
- The Alpine speakers have gotten better sounding over time. I have heard or read somewhere there is a break-in period for higher quality speakers but didn't believe it. I could be convinced it is my imagination but I'm nearly sure they sound richer with less distortion than when I installed them.