|Too be filed under could only happen to me: as I was sitting down on the side of the bed I slipped causing my leg to go up making the ball of my foot impact on one of the sprocket gears to my bicycle.|
- Cow and Chicken still makes me laugh.
- Remember Wild West Cowboys of Moo Mesa? It had it's moments. They totally stole my idea where cowboys in the old west were actually cows.
People don't believe me when I tell them my eldest is a pyrate.
- A Dennis Miller special is on. I don't know if I still love him or not- it has been years since I saw anything of his. He is killing in Orange County-the house is packed and receiving him well.
- In the olden days of Netflix I started a thing at work where you dropped your Netflix DVDs in a basket in the break room, If you wanted to watch one you took it. Whether you watched it or not you put it in the mail first thing the next day. When I went back to work for the same organization 10 years later people remembered that dumb, simple funny thing.
Apparently just to be stupid and awful some stupid awful excuse for a human broke the mechanism off this sundial in Botanic Garden
- Yesterday (10/02/2014) I had a chop house cheeseburger with jalapenos and a cinnamon roll for breakfast.
- It nauseates me to read that sentence.
- The amount of salad and bread wasted at Olive Garden annually would be a literally staggering number. This is so true it is a defect in their business model.
- I don't see any expiration date...