|Honda Rune is on my list. I like it not only because they're interesting and beautiful they're actually good, reliable and rideable machines. They're based on the Goldwing with an upgunned engine.|
- Callaway made a wagon version Vette back in 1982 that was disgusting- it was literally gross. They intend to unveil one in 2014 that is really pretty cool looking. I get where the 1982 was ugly to start with and the new Vettes are beautiful but it still could have gone bad. The 2014 Vette with 7 speed manual starts at 51 thousand bucks- an incredible bargain for the car it buys.
In FGs bedroom. She is quite a bit younger than me.
- From an earlier post Katy and Don made me think more about snipers in war time. If a Jihadi with a scoped rifle drilled my gunner in the face with a bullet while we were on combat patrol and Jihadi Joe and I came face to face with each other in an ensuing cordon and rundown there is not a chance he would have lived to rot in Abu Graib and/or get his neck stretched. I would have have shot him down and I know this for a fact. I would not have been able to live with myself if I let the guy live. If my gunner was killed by an IED and I caught a guy that I was sure triggered the blast he would regret the day he met me- he would remember our interaction for the rest of his life but he would probably live to rot in Abu Graib for a while and/or get his neck stretched. Their is no real difference- hypothetical soldier is still going home in an aluminum box but there is to most of us a big- huge difference and we're not sure why. I guess that is why the subject intrigues.
Here, a couple of flowers for you.
- I am dangerously close to 50 and riding a bike indoors is still one of lifes simple pleasures.
- Yesterday (10/03/2013) I randomly saw FG outside of the home and/or a planned meeting. We bumped into each other after she left work. It was oddly slightly strange.
One more couldn't hurt.
I have always been intrigued by bamboo and believe it is underutilized in the west. Traditionally, it should be given to you as a gift if you intend to grow it and not bought.
- The Rifleman episode I am watching now (10/05/2013 @0633) features a young and very good looking Adam West as a school teacher turned gunslinger. That show has aged very well. I still enjoy it and can appreciate the sweet morality tales it provides. You know really, it covered redemption, alcoholism, single parenthood, second chances...- in the 1950s and interestingly, Lucas McCain always tried to use non violent methods first to resolve problems.
- A connected thought: if you had been told the actors playing Lucas and Mark were actually father and son in real life you would absolutely not have been surprised such was their chemistry. Anyway, what a sweet old show.
I don't know what this is but it makes my skin crawl.
Sophie the pup.
Gag- such a beautiful body style ruined with tacky decals and stupid looking wheels.
This pic doesn't do this guys cammo any justice.
FGs dumb cat loves baths
Umm infected implanted studs are hawt!
- People at work come to me to treat their boo-boos and get ibuprofen and get second opinions from what they were told by their doctors. And then of course there was the one who after closing the door behind her said, Kev can I ask you something between you and me...? Anyway, her scumbag boyfriend was unfaithful and gave her something she didn't deserve.
Paper wasp nest. The maggots taste buttery and sweet- kinda like whole kernel corn that wiggles in your mouth.