Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday's Digressions




















  • Unhitched is a very good show, but like every other TV show, I make no effort to keep up with it. I catch it when I catch it.









  • I recently polled other nurses and the consensus was it would not be unethical to date a patient as long as said patient was a former one. I was very surprised at that. Literally- I was expecting pretty much across the board condemnation of the idea.









  • There is literally nearly nothing in my house to eat and I don't mean that in the First World sense of the term- I could maybe scrounge together one odd meal for two people to hold us over in the 24 hour outbreak phase of a zombie epidemic, but that would be about it.









  • First World problem: Steak or shrimp?









  • First World solution: Why both at Logan's of course with sauteed mushrooms and a sweet potato with marshmallows and caramel as sides.









  • If I was an employer I'd give US vets and Iraqi refugees preference every time.









  • Although my dark humor side sees firefights and IED attacks over who emptied the coffee pot in the breakroom without making more.









  • Nature- you are scary!

4 comments:

RPM said...

Does this mean I've got a shot at the hot Nurse at my former Cardiologist?

el chupacabra said...

Lulz- if the consensus at my work means anything (and we all know it does) go for it!

Opus #6 said...

Good-looking doctors may get a rush of patients leaving their offices if this leaks out....

an Donalbane said...

Nature video - There goes my whole image of nature being about warm, furry bunnies!

What do the vultures play on their i-Pods? Why, Kansas, of course...

Carrion, Wayward Son!