There's a cat in this pic.
- I have no independent recall of why this is true, but this song has always reminded me of one of my Army buddies who was from Fort Wayne Indiana.
- My local library has always had a problem with knuckleheads thinking the trash at the door is a book drop. Get rid of the trash can you say? They'll stack their trash at the doorway. Put a sign on the can, This Is Not A Book Drop and I bet people would only see Book Drop and throw even more books away. The staff just has to check it every day.
- My friend took all his children to a drive in theater last night for the first time ever.
- There's a lot of homeless people in Weatherford for a town of its size I think.
- Walnut Street in Weatherford was first known as Sick Street. The name was changed in 1876. I like Sick Street better.
- Thanks for tuning in to the Caturday! edition of The Weatherford Files N More.