Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday's Digressions












  • Last voicemail I received: Hey dad, wanted to say thanks for the backpack and the ACU trousers- oh and the money that was in the trousers. Call me back.


  • Isn't that nice? Wait- what? Money!? Doh!


  • Honestly, I have no idea- there may have been 5.00 or 500.00$ in there. It would have been left from my last active duty days.


  • File this under you didn't even know you liked Ska : Rancid- Time Bomb.


  • You're welcome.


  • I bet if you met President Obama and hung out he would be impossible to dislike.


  • A business owner I've done business with for years called this evening to tell me she's going out of business.


  • If I know nothing else about people, I know they come and go- they die, you hurt them, they hurt you and sometimes, you just drift apart. I have exactly one female and two guy friends that I know we'll be together to the end. A lot of people know me, but I have only 3 true friends.


  • Story Of The Year- Until The Day I Die.

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

That's really nice...and sorta sad? Three true friends...

Kasie said...

TRUE Friends are VERY hard to come by. Minus family, I probably only have a handful.