Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday's Summary


















  • During a new patient interview recently a female patient said,"If you're going to ask me about my sex life, don't even bother. There hasn't been any of that in a long time." She then burst into tears.






  • If I was fabulously wealthy and cost was no object I'd have: a 12 cylinder Mercedes, black in color with alligator upolstery on the seats and ostrich for the armrests. The wood interior trim would require a small South American rain forest to be deforested.






  • Oh, and it would have spider monkey fur carpeting.






  • I deal with a lot of mentally ill people in my work. A big thing that has always stood out? I've never met a schizophenic patient who wasn't a heavy smoker.






  • Dread Zeppelin Good Time Bad Times

3 comments:

RPM said...

Spider monkey... nice touch.

el chupacabra said...

R- Ha, yeah- a nod to the Blogfather.

Kathleen... said...

That's so sad about your patient....poor lady.

Schizos are big smokers?? Who knew....