Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Warm And Center Of Attention=Cats Dream

We had a Siamese cat when I was growing up named Dean, he lived to be 19 years old. He would sleep on the TV to stay warm- he was kind of the grumpy old codger of catdom. I do not know how many times someone would stop by the TV and say,"Oh look at this cat, it looks so real." and touch him causing him to bolt up hissing and spitting and swatting at the hapless stranger as he slid off the back of the TV while his victim would retreat clutching their chest sure they were about to die of a heart attack.


Not actual cat.

7 comments:

Miss_proper said...

LOL I love cats!

MarmiteToasty said...

Love that picture lol......... I have a photo on one of me Twaddle posts of our 15 year old cat sitting on the computer monitor, that was fine until earlier this year I bought a big flat screen and the first time she jumped on it thinking she could sleep there as just to dam funny....... whenever anyone is on this downstairs computer both cats (as they are now) are sitting on this computer table and one is laying with her head on me arm, it is very hard to type like that LOL

x

Denney Crane said...

If I had a bad snake problem around the house, I would own a pair of Siamese cats to keep the out. Those cats are meaner than a bobcat and smarter than a fox...

MarmiteToasty said...

I waffle on way to much on comments, sorry lol

x

MarmiteToasty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mzchief said...

I am not a cat person. As a matter of fact, I can honestly say I am not a fan of cats. However, for the past 25 years, I have never been without a spoiled-rotten, overfed cat.

Gia's Spot said...

This is off post but I couldnt find anywhere else to write this! I hope that you have saved the posts that "disappear" from the blogosphere... they are the ones that say the most, you know, I always read them and they are profound and very telling, and then they pouff disappear before the sun rises! Just so you know and I hope you have a special file for them.....
Gia