Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts







Your armored Hey Now for the day- beautiful huh? M2/M3 Bradley Fighting vehicles. The one in number 2 picture is firing a TOW missile.
  • I'm so tired my skin hurts. My patient expired as I was getting ready to walk out the door. A sad case- too young, not supported well by family, died with issues, I spent a lot of time with him and we did guy stuff like watching football. Man, he would hate to see me leave.
  • I'm delirious with tirednicity.
  • Thinking about the much maligned Bradley Fighting Vehicle the US uses for infantry support and armored recon duties. Most people probably don't care but, there's a lot of misinformation about it, even a movie Pentagon Wars starring Kelsey Grammer that rags on the early models and development thereof. Not really sure what drives the people so adamantly opposed to it but, they'll make it look like a too costly death trap that doesn't have the capability to perform its mission. This is odd, very odd- it's the best vehicle of its type in the world and it's good for the money for that matter- although yes, FMC doesn't give them away. It's very reliable and provides very good protection and fighting ability to its crew. Not sure what's going on there- politics?
  • Here's a video of my beloved Bradley in action in Iraq.
  • Bonus footage of insurgents being engaged.
  • I'm going to embed myself after I soak in a hot shower.
  • Good night.

2 comments:

Ada said...

tirednicity...another good word.

Gia's Spot said...

"he would hate to see me leave" How nice you stayed until he left !