Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday's Missives



    Americas future in healthcare?


  • Today, I can't get the funeral dirge from the web ad for the Halo ODST troopers funeral out of my mind.



  • I sneeze like a crazy man- one of the few really over the top, negative, attention getting things I do in my life. I mean really, it's not cute- it's loud and obnoxious and I probably sound mental when I do it but, I can't help it- it hurts to stifle them.



  • New favorite shows that are really coming around: Parks And Recreation and Community. Yes, they are goofy- that would be why you'll find them under comedy.



  • When I work nights it's great to wake up several hours before I have to go back that night and simply lie around and eat or whatever and then nap a little but, if I sleep all day I nearly always feel terrible that night.



  • Fans of President Obama hate Sarah Palin for all the same reasons they adore him.



  • Odd.

8 comments:

RPM said...

If I sleep too much (longer than 6 hrs) I feel like crap all "day".

I also have been ubersneezing the last couple of days. I almost go into full body convulsions and it is not pretty.

Hate Palin for the same reasons I like Obama? Not hardly. Palin is dumber than a sack of rocks. Obama graduated from an Ivy League school and is articulate. It took Palin 5 universities and 6 years to get a degree in communications/ journalism.

Is it any wonder she is just another airheaded media whore?

LandShark 5150 said...

Chupa -- I got to steel the picture from you.

RPM -- Obama articulate? If the speech on the telepromtor isn't rolling, he sounds like jr. Samples.

Anonymous said...

Waking up early and snuggling & napping sounds yummy!

Gia's Spot said...

Oh I am so with anonymous on this one!! hmmmmhmmmmm TO heck with politics!

el chupacabra said...

Gia pet------------- Ha, I'm with you and anonymous on this one also!

el chupacabra said...

Oh, wait a second- it's statements like that one that get me in trouble!!!!

Gia's Spot said...

tsk tsk Chup....it's all in the interpretation! lol happy day!

Gia's Spot said...

Oh I forgot to ask..
What are some of the "really over the top POSITIVE" attention getting things you do in your life? That are cute? that don't hurt to stifle?