Sunday, October 18, 2009

Music Video Extra Vaganza O Rama



If you think you know what Anthrax is all about and are not a fan watch this video after reading the lyrics to Safe Home. If a fan I know this is your anthem and will enjoy it regardless. PS: watch for Keanu!

Ive been down this road once or twice before


Through the open doorI come falling through it


Theres a sign post up ahead


Like a watershed


And it opens my eyes


Ways, for me to begin


To be born again


And knowing for the first time


Ways, all so differently


Shine for me to see


The better man that I am


Ive been places in my head


Behind me worse than whats ahead


And on my path just like a dream


Takes me from the in between


From out of nowhere you came strong as stone


And now Ill never have to be alone


What it is I know


You have always been my safe home


I walk, I run, I burn out into you


You have always been my safe home


My whole world has moved on


I know what I am and Ill always be


Your reality, is better than I could dream


All my fears turn from black to white


And Id stand and fight


The whole world for you
Faith, and destiny


I never did believe


My only God is love and Faith,
what I see in you


And I can hold it true


Like a weight in my hand

3 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Those lyrics are romantic and sweet.

Gia's Spot said...

A fan? not so much...a song by song fan! but the lyrics are great!

MarmiteToasty said...

Oh what it must be like to have that 'safe home' person..

x