Thursday, July 23, 2009

Scam A Rola Scam A Licious Scams A Plenty Scams N More

Recently placed an ad on Crigslist to help my childrens grandfather move a truck and some equipment he no longer needs on the ranch. Within minutes received this reply.
Look for future responses AND scans of her her phony baloney cashiers check- I will have her overnight me if I have the time. Might have her photograph herself doing something crazy I dream up- just to prove she's legitimate and above board, of course. Maybe sticking a hot dog weiner up her butt and taking a picture with the front page of todays The New York times. Any ideas?

"Hello Seller, My name is Rose Stanley i reside at GA Saw your ITEM (Crigslist) and I'm willing to purchase it, I want you to please get back to me with the present condition, are u the Original owner? and your last price offer??. Kindly let me knowhow much you can let it go for and Email me pictures as well, as for the Shipping i will take care of that through pick up . i have a shipping company which is named Ips ( International Parcel Service ) they will take care of the pick up okay i will also like to know if u will accept certified check for the payment . Will be expecting your reply asap. Regards."

Miss Rose

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Say NO to sticking hotdogs up ones bum :)

My trouble is with selling anything, I think everyone else is as honest as me LOL..... I even post things off on Ebay before the buyers have actually paid LOL....

ok, will you accept one of my cheques for your grandfather LOL...

x

Ada said...

for the record, I love any word that has "alicious" at the end. Love it!

also for the record I'm w/Miss Toasty...not hot dogs. ewww.

good luck w/the truck and miss rose. hee hee