Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thursday's Thoughts




  • Obesity related diseases account for 10% of dollars spent on health care annually- about 147 billion dollars.
  • Prediction: there will be companies who for a fee will keep your unused blog from going into an archived state and keep it up in perpetuity for future generations.
  • Starting this blog was one of the best things I've done for myself and would encourage everyone with at least a passing interest to start one and keep it up. It forces me to think, to be concise, to look up things I've believed based on assumptions and I've learned some things along the way.
  • Saw where someone had trademarked Blogadelphia- although I was using the name over a year before them.
  • Really look forward to a time when I can share some old hot rod car or truck with my children- it seems an important right of passage between a man and his children specifically but, families in general, if moms interested.
  • I have motorcycle fever again and it's kind of bad. It's something that's never far from my heart- I always keep a helmet, gloves and a jacket around and reasonably handy even for when I finally snap and buy another.
  • 500,000
  • The amount of my life insurance policy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why are the people in that picture smiling?

I love blogging. I mean, I put way too much time into what I post, especially considering how light my traffic is. But still... it's just about the best time I spend each week.

an Donalbane said...

What 2 wheeled debbilry have you in mind?