- Last night (05/17/2014) I dreamed that in South Africa during Apartheid a group of little people were the underclass instead of blacks. The two groups were Momos and Jeemos. I was an outsider who was well accepted as I had lived there for years and was integrated. A group of us guys were standing around a horse trough jaw jacking while watching a blacksmith work (did I mention it was old west appearing?). After I mentioned it unusual but good to see a small and normal stature person working together the normal statured person heartily laughed and said, Fifteen years ago the boss hired us after making us promise to never fight and never tell anybody which of us is Momo and which is Jeemo! Then a cowboy picking up a huge monitor lizard and starting singing a musical number. The monitor snapped it's tail like a bullwhip to the music.
- It was so ridiculous I awoke laughing.
You'll fall over when you enlargenate the discharge and figure out the who and what.
- A lot of my dreams roll like movies filmed in Dutch Angles.
- Those new tacos and taquitos with the shells made of Doritos? When I first saw the ads I thought they were not only ridiculous but gross and call me weird I don't want my food products to have the descriptor gross assigned to them in any way. Yeah, I'm kinda weird that way. Recently I have been forced to eat a couple different iterations of the tacos and taquitos both. My apologies Doritos- they are awesome! I mean literally- what took so long?!
- I watch enough Spanish language videos on Youtube that Spanish language ads sometimes default in regardless of the content I'm viewing.
- If I had to choose to be one super it would be Batman but as a kid I always identified more of course with Spiderman.