- Terrible twos? Wait until your unusually strong two year old who also happens to have an unusually accurate throwing arm shouts, NO! at you and bounces a sippy cup off your head from one end of the car to the other.
- When his big brother was asked when he was three what he wanted for dinner he would invariably say, Steak, broccoli cheese and beans please.
Random razor blade in Sunshine Lake park being random looking like it was up to no good.
- Saw a Peanuts special advertised on Joost titled, Someday You'll Find Her, Charlie Brown.
- Keep enough hope alive for both of us buddy.
- When the baby woke up this morning he laid back down with me- didn't go back to sleep just talked to me, told me he was cold and pulled the covers up, showed me his head, identified his ears and hair, shook his cup when he emptied it, handed it to me to put on the nightstand, sighed real big and just rested there with me until we had to get up- heaven.
- My neighbors painted their front door I'm pretty sure 3 times in about as many months.
- My oldest son pronounced motorcycle motor spiker, my daughter, mo cycle, my nephew motor kickle and my baby son, so so sickle.
- Wow- old draft. Baby?! Zac is 6 years old now.
Do whatever you want homes but I'm sorry- some things are just kinda ridiculous.