|Delicious chili confined to a can when you want it confined to your belly and the can opener is misplaced?|
|No prob- when you at least have one of these.|
- At work we have a poster listing signs you're in an abusive relationship. When I dredge up memories of a past serious relationship my experience can be checked off line by line.
The last thing I remember before the aliens came for me was a flash of light. I happened to be be taking a picture at the exact moment. You believe me now- don't you?
- It would be more than cool to remodel an old church building and live in it.
- In Weatherford there has long been an inordinate number of skaters and emo type kids staggering around in trench coats and wearing eyeliner and having way too many piercings and tats for their ages. I can guess a lot of them are here as parents pick us off the map due to the proximity of Fort Worth and moved this way to get their little snowflakes away from bad influences of the big city.
Large bony fish picked clean near Quarry Lake at Fort Richardson.
Mammal bones nearby. Apparently death abounds there.
- I watched Transformers Age Of Extinction last night (11/22/2014) What a terrible movie. To be clear though, it was needlessly terrible as the main issue was it was at least 45 minutes too long. This must be Michael Bay's last stab at the series and he crammed everything he wanted to accomplish into this installment.
- Nitpicking: Mark Walberg's character pulls some type of direct fire round casing (76 mm cannon?) out of the cab of Optimus Prime and states, Mortar shells?!
- No, not," mortar shells " but it made no sense to have empty casings of rounds on/in a target anyway.
- Another nitpick: the empty casing had it's primer removed meaning it was obviously an old dummy/prop casing.
I know they probably had parks workers and not a skilled landscaping crew set this limestone boulder but come on- were they trying to make it look ugly?
- When I think about lengthy movies I always think about Kevin Costner's plodding epics and wonder how people in the future will view them when they're rediscovered.
- The one odd thing I miss about the Army is I'll never throw another hand grenade- in anger or otherwise.
- During the Salem Witch Trials 20 people were killed in Salem Massachusetts. During the same era thousands were killed in Europe for the same imbecilic religious tomfoolery. Yet today, people travel from around the world to tour Salem and forget that the hysteria which caused those murders actually migrated from Europe to America. Also, it is odd we might still be guilty by association of intolerance because of those events- 300 years ago.
- What I say: People are weird and will believe what they want to believe.
Dead bird being dead and poignant or somethin'.