- Before they started making this I always thought it would be way cool to make an AR15 style 12 gauge.
- When I'm king of the world I will still commission an M2 style machine gun that everything will be dimensionally doubled. Yes, we will have a 100 caliber cannon to blast stuff with at 500 rounds per minute. People will pay to stand in it's shadow- much less shoot the monster. Long after I'm gone gun writers will write about it and awe will be generated as it gets traded around by rich guys and rediscovered through the years.
Not to make too big of a deal as I could be wrong (and it is only an opinion anyway) but if I'm going out to eat I'm tempted to say I don't want my food to be home style as in if I wanted home style- well, I would stay at home.
- It is 01/312015 at 0704. My son is asleep on the floor and daughter on the couch. The house is dark and quiet.
- Nearly heaven.
- Somebody I know only gets in touch with me to relate various aches, pains and new diagnosis. What a whippin'.
FGs granddad was a railroad worker
Coolest nickname ever? Gah- lucky. I wish I was called WISH BONE.
- My eldest son is on his way back to Nigeria in search of black gold.
Thankfully PUPPY is microchiped.
The dog park has real fire hydrants for dogs to pee on. No wonder the terrorists hate us.
- In the break room yesterday people were commenting on how wonderful my Chinese food smelled. When another person entered the fray they asked somebody who is not me if it was their food. The party who was asked cheerily said as she happened to be stepping out of the room, No, mine smells like fish! Me and another vile reprobate looked at each other and burst out laughing. I handed him my chop stick and said, Holy smokes. I can't unhear that. Quick stab me in the ear with this!
Behind the Nature center in Lake Murray State Park
- The wind chimes are singing sweetly outside.
- One of these days this will all end.