- Today there was headline screaming something about Tom and Gisele's kids being gorgeous or something. My guess is I'm all the better for not knowing who those people are and not caring about them or their children.
- Multiple of my poor patients when asked about the number of children they have will reply to the effect,Well one right now. I guess I'll have some more. I don't want any more but when I had him I asked the doctor to tie my tubes but he said he wouldn't do it until I have at least have two kids. Does that make any sense- to anybody? We are our own worst enemy.
- US cops aren't ready for the fallout when more people start having cameras in their cars like the Russians have done for years. My guess is they will get to have the right to ask if you have one then demand you turn it off and if you don't- nothing it sees can be used in court. You may even have to self identify its presence as a CHL holder or felon has to ID themselves.
- For a while a method of erecting a hammock without trees has been bouncing around in my head. Most are somewhat Rube Goldberg-esque. Some are straight up ridiculous but I think I may have figured it out. On paper it looks really workable.
- There was a time when Kia and Hyundai were synonymous with junk- now in their various classes some of their cars are considered among the best values on the road today.
- and in the end we shall achieve in time The thing they call divine When all the stars will smile for me
When all is well and well is all for all
And forever after,
Maybe in the meantime wait and see
We love the all the all of you
Our lands are green and skies are blue
When all in all we're just like you
We love the all of you
Looking left and right down the road in front of hotel in Marathon TX
In Big Bend
Boogie Butts the Indiana marathon dog died recently. Look him up- he was huge on the Internets. Here is a sunset for you Boogie ole buddy.