Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Glitch Girl

A big fuss is being made over the Obamacare Glitch Girl whose image was taken down from the troubled .GOV website. There was evidently a lot of effort made to ID her before the fail. Prediction: She was one of the people who lost the coverage they previously had and were satisfied with. I will be surprised if I'm wrong on that prognostication. Regardless, I am really surprised she wasn't a CGI composite model of an everyperson- really I am shocked they took that big of a fail-chance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopefully, she doesn't work in the health care or tech industries, or she's pretty much screwed in ever finding a job again.

el chupacabra said...

Hey Katy- You know, I didn't think of tech industries- you're right. At the very least she would never hear the end of it and would lose her mind from the constant needling.