Thursday, January 24, 2013

Next Blog Foray



"I started to play guitar, when i was only 9 years old, my father gave me the acoustic guitar. I always enjoyed that strange music of my father, like rock progressive; then i found the position of the notes in the guitar. When i was 15 years old, i got my first electric guitar, it was awesome, i discovered new sounds, so I began to use my influence, is the way to improve my creativity. In this case it was metal! the new musical age of my youth. As soon as i learned guitar lessons ; i studied in a high school music. I didn't know how to play the piano, but the teachers gave me piano lessons , it was interesting for me .Now a days, i play the bass guitar with my band but i don't forget the guitar and piano lessons.Is the way to survivor for me; sometimes I practice the piano because I don´t have one. But always I practice the electric guitar, is the first instrument that I learned to play. As I learned to play guitar,then I played the bass, is similar than the guitar but in this case you have only four chords, the sound is more low heavy and you play the main melody in order to the guitar can improve the passages. We practiced on weekends and sometimes we play in others places of the country. We like to meet new peolpe and diferent places, by the way,for these months we get a tour in diferents dates. I hope so it will be fun je. "
Publicado por Paolo en 23:27 0 comentarios

No comments: