- Kat Von D and Jesse James Break Up. This was a headline for my news browser. How/why could we possibly care? I weep for the species.
- I have MREs (Meal Ready to Eat) for myself, Zachary and big brother to eat soon. When I first enlisted in the Army the rations were called C Rations. They came in a little cardboard box and would have something like a can of spaghetti, crackers, jam and a little accessory pack. The new MREs have vegetarian choices and fajitas.
- We called MREs Meals Rejected by Ethiopians- even though they're really good.
- Zachary is eating a Little Debby Swiss Roll for the first time. I think it's making him high.
- I recently saw a guy who resembled a dead friend so much I kind of thought he must have been the brother whom I know exists, but I've never met. I could not recall the exact cause of the friends death (he suicided with prescription drugs- I did not recall the type) so I called another friend who the first thing said,"You're not going to believe this, but I saw a guy who looked just like him in the mall the other day. I nearly spoke to him."
- Zachary is blowing bubbles- in the house.
- Life is too short to get worked up about some things.
- Foster The People- Pumped Up Kicks
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Zachary explains how the cicada comes out of it's exoskeleton and also how the unlucky ones get straight up murdered by the cicada killer wasp in the foreground.