Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday's Digressions

Slithering omelet anyone? Probably bull or rat snake. Eggs were dutifully placed in similar nesting arrangement after being disturbed knocking down a dead tree. Oh- 47, in case you're wondering.






  • My friend only made it to mile 50 in the Peach Pedal ride. I don't know what was wrong with her- it was only 103 degrees.



  • Zac rarely has to be told to brush his teeth. He just knows it's the last thing he's supposed to do at night and the first thing in the morning.



  • My eldest has started pre Army training. They run 5 miles with 30 pound packs. He ran 10 night before last unburdened.



  • Your Warfighter pro tip: If it's worth putting a bullet in- it's worth three.



  • Bonus: If a building is worth entering- it's worth preceding your entry with a hand grenade.



  • Zac is napping as I write this- looks good, I think I'll join him.

No comments: