- Chevelle Closure A great version of one of my favorite songs.
- There was a Biography show about a famous country singer on this morning. An old girlfriend ended up with him after she left me.
- My car blew up two days after getting it out of the shop- I can't win for losing.
- Whaa- call me a whambulance.
- Owning a dog doesn't interest me at all and it seems among owners their dogs are way more trouble than they're worth, but the owners won't admit it.
- Luckiest dudes in the world: fighter pilots and train engineers.
- From the early 60s to the late 80s (even early 90s) a US soldier/Marine would have no trouble adapting to a return to service- there were minor changes, but by and large he would recognize everything he would need to fight a war. Today, if you transported a Vietnam era soldier from there to the battlefield of today it would be like expecting one of us to make a showing of ourselves on the Battlestar Galactica. Not that he couldn't learn, but it would be very overwhelming for a long time.
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Saturday Morning's Alright For Blogging
A famous poster commissioned by a Ranger Regiment Colonel. The Killer Man quote is supposedly from R. Reagan although I've not heard or read it from any other source.