Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday's Digressions



  • The shoe thrower has been released from prison in Iraq.

  • "Muntadhar al-Zeidi, whose stunning act of protest last December made him a hero around the Arab and Muslim worlds, said he now feared for his life and believed that U.S. intelligence agents would chase after him.
    "These fearful services, the U.S. intelligence services and its affiliated services, will spare no efforts to track me as an insurgent revolutionary ... in a bid to kill me," he told a news conference at the TV station where he works."

  • And,"And here I want to warn all my relatives and people close to me that these services will use all means to trap and try to kill and liquidate me either physically, socially or professionally," he said. " AP

  • A very good look into the middle eatern mind- that guy truly believes all that nonsense and everone in the region who reads or hears him talk about it will as well- without question and without exception. Every so often you'll from or about that guy- every time he loses a job- the CIA did it to destroy him. If a family member is killed in a car wreck- US Special Forces operatives did it attempting to kill him. The Iraqi puppet regime to teach him some sort of lesson will bar his children from attending some elite school or will insure his grandmother dies a suspicious death in a hospital (it won't matter she's 90 years old and had smoked for 80 of them). Blah blah blah yada yada etc.
  • You watch.

  • I know you've always wanted a 360 degree view of an Airbus A380 airliner cockpit.

  • I had the 1980s dating video scheduled for forever before everybody else picked up on it- I killed it and so I don't look like a copy-cat check out Bobby P. for more dating greatness!

1 comment:

mzchief said...

First thing I noticed about the cockpit was NO yoke/just joysticks and the crappy Nav seat.