Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts


  • Lion and warthog video from the plains of Africa (not for the faint of heart) .
  • Mackenzie Phillips from both One Day At A Time and junkie hall of fame has come forward in a book and in interviews admitting a 10 year long consensual sexual relationship with her father who was the lead singer for The Mamas And The Papas.
  • I recently saw a guy in a Mexican food restaurant take an enormous bite of a burrito, set it down, then starting with his thumb of his left hand he stuck every finger in his mouth and licked it off, then while still chewing that bite took another huge bite and licked every finger of his right hand alternating hands this way until he was through with his whole plate of food.
  • Disgusting
  • Mesmerizing
  • The state is going to kill Kenneth Mosley Thursday September 24, 2009 for the 1997 murder of Garland police officer Michael Moore. I remember this case but, the most interesting fact that if I knew I totally forgot? "Mosley's lawyers claimed he was trying to surrender the weapon to Moore when it went off five times with four shots hitting Moore, one above his protective vest."NBCDFW.COM
  • I wonder what Mosley's middle name is? If he were white I'm sure it would be Wayne.
  • On a television show the other night a parent said to the teenage refrigerator gazer,"What's so interesting in there, are they show a movie or something?"
  • Can't wait to use that one.

12 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Pray tell, what is that woman doing in the bathtub with a child, a pink-stocked rifle, and a strange looking dog?

I'm OK with laminated stock rifles, but prefer to keep them to wood tones, not primary colors.

Opus #6 said...

I'm confused as to why you posted this TresSemme advertisement. Her hair DOES look grand, I will admit.

YM said...

That is a very odd photo. The baby has her finger on the trigger thingie.

Vic said...

Absolutely - 'Wayne' is the official serial killer middle name. Why is that??? It's a good way to weed them out of your contact list though.

It appears that someone let the air out of that dog..

MarmiteToasty said...

I use to have a little black hamster named Mosley...... I would let him out of his cage when I got home from work and he would climb onto my fluffy slipper and stay there as I walked around sorting out dinner........

RIP Mosley, you bought many a smile... well, until the cat ate you...

I read about that mamas and papas bloke yesterday and it turned my stomach....

As regards the fridge grazers....I have a little battery powered thingie in me fridge, that, as the door is opened it says things like..... do you really need that.... that dont look like a veggie... go choose a piece of fruit...... etc etc..... it does NOT stop me lads are eating me out of house and home.....

happy Thursday dear you...

x

MarmiteToasty said...

Donald, at first glance I thought that woman with the child gun and dog was sitting in either a giant sink or they were midgets in a normal sized sink lol

but I have a weird brain :)

x

MarmiteToasty said...

also notice the bloke taking the photo is wearing no slippers or shoes but dirty white socks LOL

x

Gia's Spot said...

I liked the matching pink peace symbol on her pant leg!
How does one survive a "10 year cosensual sexual relationship with ones FATHER"? Oh man, I'm gonna think she was adopted, better that way!!

el chupacabra said...

don- i'm with but, couldn't think TOO much about the pic.

opie- ha, like i told don though- couldn't think about it too much!

my queen- i did not notice that- you're right.

vic- thanks for the confirmation. that's sosmething thats been swimming around the back of my mind for awhile.

marmsie- RIP poor Mosly- was afraid you were going to say you stepped on him there for a minute!

gia- i know, very disturbing but, thanks for the 'coping thought' on THAT one!

YM said...

I don't remember where you posted about Glee, but you're right, it's great! I love it.

el chupacabra said...

my queen- cool. i just watched the most recent episode- every one has been better than the last.

Ada said...

As pink is my fave color I would love that gun for my own. I would not however sit in a giant bathtub (or big sink if I were a midget)(love that miss toasty) with my child and the world's ugliest dog.

Mack Phillips was all over the talk show circuits this week. Each interview was more disturbing than the last.

when my sis and I used to hold the fridge door open for too long my dad would start counting how much we owed him for electricity..."that's 25 cents, 50 cents, a dollar." hee hee