Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday's Digressions

perfect-Tweets-8
  • It would have been truly shocking if there were more than one person involved in the Dallas police officer murders.
  • As of this time 1803 on 07/08/2016 there is no one in this world I can call a true and trusted friend. There is an aquaintence I suppose I could hang out with but I do not trust her motives and besides- she can be nerve wracking.
  • A woman who is too brash or one who is  too much of a wallflower would get on my nerves in equal measure.
  • There is a deer flie harassing me as I write this from the deck. I don't recall ever seeing one in town.
  • The Peach Fest is this weekend. I do not go to the festival nor do I curse the extra traffic it causes. That makes me an oddity in this town.
  • I was an early follower of The Daily Woo.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

Hey El Chup,

I was feeling kinda down and indignant when I wrote a piece about my inability to assign an emergency contact person (to me). Well, I got over it. I have cats and someday I may have a dog.

You're probably just going through one of those periods in life where you're supposed to pause and reflect so you can't help but notice that you're doing it by yourself. It's all right.

I too am incredibly picky when it comes to women but I have been working on my patience. Like I said, I have cats.

What is a deer flie? Is it like a horse fly?