Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Story Of A Hairy Cookie Or As My Work Buddy Said: Gag. Me. With. A. Spoon.



  • This is one of a co-workers famous TGIF cookies.
  • In this case the T stands for terrible.  G stands for, gag. The I for ignominious. The F for foul. And finally the R is for repulsive.
  • Oh, there is no R? Oh, I'm sorry. Imagine my embarrassment. Well, work with me and imagine the saying is, TGIF-R because I really need to work, repulsive in there somehow.
  • I took a bite then simultaneously feeling the hair on my tongue and lip- spit it out. It all then hung together as you see here.
  • The room started spinning and I felt a cold sweat. My stomach began churning and felt like it was on fire.
  • I mean, God- it isn't even your color hair!
  • Why not wear a hair net or at least a bandana? Weren't you afraid you would get cookies in the hair?!
  • I have heard of hair pie before but hair- cookie?! That doesn't even have a ring to it.
  • 100,000- the average number of hairs on a human head. 99,999 the number on the head of my co-worker.
  • The load carrying capacity of a strand of human hair is 100 grams according to the Google. Yep, that would be about right.
  • Me: Garcon! Waiter: Yes sir, may I help you? Me: I'll say! There is a cookie in my hair!
  • The average person loses 100 hairs a day; at least we know where one of hers ended up.
  • I've got more- but you get the idea.

No comments: